NHS workers to receive £10,000 of free tickets in competition to win Bethnal Green flat
- Credit: Archant
Ten thousand pounds worth of free tickets are being given to NHS workers in a competition to win a newly-renovated flat in Bethnal Green.
The two-bedroom property — worth £500,000 — is being offered by Raffle House, with the draw closing on July 31.
One thousand NHS workers can now claim a free ticket as a thank you for their heroics at this time of national emergency.
In doing so they would be one of a maximum of 60,000 entrants, representing a genuine hope of winning the apartment.
CEO of Raffle House Benno Spencer said: “NHS workers are going above and beyond to help save lives during the current crisis, and we want to show them our appreciation by giving away 1,000 free tickets to our current competition.”
You may also want to watch:
This is a second act of generosity, as the group also aims to raise £15,000 for Centre Point and Housing For Women.
NHS workers can claim their free ticket here.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 8 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 9 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns