�1,000 reward for Chihuahua stolen from Wembley IKEA
A DISTRAUGHT owner is offering a �1,000 reward for the return of her famous pet Chihuahua named Missy, currently voted Dog of the Month in the Polo world. Missy is epileptic and may not survive without her medication, her owner warns
A DISTRAUGHT owner is offering a �1,000 reward for the return of her famous pet Chihuahua named Missy, currently voted Dog of the Month in the Polo world.
Missy is epileptic and may not survive without her medication, her owner warns.
The two-year-old was snatched by thieves who broke into a hired van with a crowbar in a car-park while owner Becky Simpson, a 36-year-old polo luxury goods executive, was shopping at IKEA furniture store on the North Circular Road in Wembley on Thursday evening between 5 and 6pm.
“Missy’s like a child to me and worth the �1,000 reward to get her back,” Becky told the East London Advertiser. “I’ve had her since she was 1o weeks old.
You may also want to watch:
“But I’m worried because she’s on medication for epilepsy, so it’s urgent I get her back, otherwise she’ll collapse and could have fits.”
The two-year-old longhaired Chihuahua is featured in the current mid-summer issue of Polo Magazine.
Becky can be contacted on 07768-328102, or on her friend’s email or office phone: 01344-625 124.
She has also registered Missy with Dog Lost, a voluntary organisation retrieving stolen canines through its website and confidential helpline on 0844-800 3220. Missy’s reference is 19551. The organisation describes the car park as a dog theft hot spot.’
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 3 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 4 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 5 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 6 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 9 Jailed: Cyclist who rode off after fatal collision with 'gentleman', 72
- 10 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school