O’s reveal New Balance kit for 2019/20 campaign
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient believe the home and away kit ‘bring a modern twist to one of the traditions of this great club, the chevron’
Leyton Orient revealed their new kit for the 2019/20 term on Friday with New Balance the club's kit supplier.
The home and away replica kits were confirmed while a third strip will come out in due course as the O's have moved away from using last season's kit supplier Nike.
An official club statement read: "The bespoke designs for the all-red home kit and all-blue away kit bring a modern twist to one of the traditions of this great club, the chevron.
"Our famous club crest has also been stitched onto the shirt to further pronounce its uniqueness and visibility.
You may also want to watch:
"The home and away replica kits will be available to pre-order soon on our new club retail website."
Captain Jobi McAnuff was part of the unveiling along with new signing Josh Wright and left-back Joe Widdowson while interm head coach Ross Embleton also posed in the coaching staff wear.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
The O's will wear the kit for the first time on Saturday in a pre-season friendly away to Harlow Town.