A horror five days across London saw five people stabbed with three of the victims left dead.

This only includes incidents that Newsquest London is aware of and has reported on.

The incidents unfolded between May 5 and 9 in Tottenham, Bethnal Green, Enfield and Edgware.

Information about each incident is from the Metropolitan Police.

Man taken to hospital after stabbing in Tottenham

A 26-year-old man was taken to hospital after a stabbing in Tottenham.

Officers were called to reports of a knife attack in High Road at around 4.50am on May 6.

The man was found injured and taken to hospital where his condition was assessed as non-life-threatening.

No arrests have been made as police enquires continue.

Man, 38, dies after being stabbed during fight in Bethnal Green

A man has died after being stabbed during a fight in Bethnal Green.

Jack Hague was found injured in Corfield Street at around 8.20pm on May 5.

The 38-year-old was pronounced dead shortly after.

Jack’s mum has since paid tribute to him who was described as “loving” and “funny.”

She said: "His smile was amazing - he was loving, funny, giving of his time, and loved being Uncle Jack to his niece and two nephews best of all.

"He is my son, my blue-eyed boy and will live in me until the day I die.”

No arrests have yet been made as police enquires continue.

Man dies and boy injured after double stabbing in Enfield

A man in his 50s has died after a double stabbing in Enfield.

The incident happened in Millicent Grove at around 12.30am on May 7.

Officers attended and the man was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after.

His next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination will take place in due course.

A 16-year-old boy was also found injured and his condition is not thought to be serious.

A 21-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and causing grievous bodily harm.

He remains in custody at a north London police station.

Woman dies after stabbing in Edgware

A woman has died after a stabbing in Edgware.

The incident happened in Burnt Oak Broadway at around 11.50am on May 9.

Emergency services attended and the woman was pronounced dead shortly after.

Police enquiries are ongoing to identify and inform her next of kin.

No arrests have been made.