£6,000 worth of heroin and cannabis seized in Isle of Dogs drugs raid
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been arrested and bailed after police seized £6,000 worth of heroin and cannabis from a Isle of Dogs home.
Officers from the Tower Hamlets Partnership Task Force swooped on an address in Dartmoor Walk with sniffer dogs to execute a search warrant on August 1.
Police said officers discovered a large quantity of what is believed to be heroin and a smaller amount of cannabis in a bedroom.
The drugs seized are estimated to be worth £6,000.
Two men, both 36, and one 18-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply.
You may also want to watch:
All three were bailed until October pending further inquiries.
A dog was seized at the scene on suspicion of being a banned “pitbull”-type breed, and one of the men was also arrested for ownership of the dog.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 7 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences