�74,000 winning Lotto prize goes unclaimed
SOMEONE in the East End of London doesn’t realise they’re sitting on a cool fortune. A Lotto prize of almost �74,400 hasn’t yet been claimed from two weeks ago
SOMEONE in the East End of London doesn’t realise they’re sitting on a cool fortune.
A Lotto prize of almost �74,400 hasn’t yet been claimed from a draw last month.
So National Lottery today urged players to check their tickets for the chance to claim the cash.
The winning ticket bought in the London borough of Tower Hamlets matched five numbers and the bonus ball in the Lotto draw on Saturday, April 25.
You may also want to watch:
To jog memories, Calvin Harris topped the singles chart with I’m Not Alone.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel
The East London Advertiser’s front-page of April 23 splashed with a story about robot’ cameras being carried by security staff at the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel to tackle violence against medics in A&E.
The winning numbers are: 7, 14, 17, 39, 41, 49 and the bonus ball 29.
But there’s still time—the lucky ticket-holder has until October 22 to claim, or the cash goes to the Good Causes fund which has already notched up �22 billion since National Lottery started in 1994.
Another ticket bought in East London on March 28 in Redbridge also remains unclaimed, worth almost �75,000. The numbers are 2, 17, 19, 28, 31, 47, bonus ball 14.
But even the two tickets together can’t match an unclaimed ticket bought in Worcester in the Midlands on March 11—the jackpot of almost �2,525,500 that week!
National Lottery has a hotline for anyone who thinks they’ve got an unclaimed winning ticket within the 180-day deadline, on 0845-910 0000.