�74,000 winning Lotto prize goes unclaimed
SOMEONE in the East End of London doesn’t realise they’re sitting on a cool fortune. A Lotto prize of almost �74,400 hasn’t yet been claimed from two weeks ago
SOMEONE in the East End of London doesn’t realise they’re sitting on a cool fortune.
A Lotto prize of almost �74,400 hasn’t yet been claimed from a draw last month.
So National Lottery today urged players to check their tickets for the chance to claim the cash.
The winning ticket bought in the London borough of Tower Hamlets matched five numbers and the bonus ball in the Lotto draw on Saturday, April 25.
You may also want to watch:
To jog memories, Calvin Harris topped the singles chart with I’m Not Alone.
- 1 Shamima Begum will find out this week if she can return from Syria
- 2 Jailed: East End county lines dealers who peddled heroin and crack cocaine
- 3 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 4 Shamima Begum cannot return to UK, Supreme Court rules
- 5 Tideway super sewer arrives at Tower Bridge ready to bore east London
- 6 Flower markets appeal to be allowed to open in time for Mother's Day
- 7 Cigarette sparks fire in Poplar block of flats
- 8 Thugs attack each other with bottles of wine in supermarket mass brawl
- 9 Fear of mental health crisis as loneliness rises among disabled
- 10 Police raid cannabis cafe in 200-year-old Whitechapel building
The East London Advertiser’s front-page of April 23 splashed with a story about robot’ cameras being carried by security staff at the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel to tackle violence against medics in A&E.
The winning numbers are: 7, 14, 17, 39, 41, 49 and the bonus ball 29.
But there’s still time—the lucky ticket-holder has until October 22 to claim, or the cash goes to the Good Causes fund which has already notched up �22 billion since National Lottery started in 1994.
Another ticket bought in East London on March 28 in Redbridge also remains unclaimed, worth almost �75,000. The numbers are 2, 17, 19, 28, 31, 47, bonus ball 14.
But even the two tickets together can’t match an unclaimed ticket bought in Worcester in the Midlands on March 11—the jackpot of almost �2,525,500 that week!
National Lottery has a hotline for anyone who thinks they’ve got an unclaimed winning ticket within the 180-day deadline, on 0845-910 0000.