A-level results: Bow School bowled over by ‘fantastic’ marks
- Credit: Bow School
Students at Bow School are celebrating their “fantastic results” in this year’s A-level exams.
Head of sixth form Nadia Dellagana-Campbell said 15 per cent of students achieved a minimum three A grades overall.
Star pupil Sanuwar Hussain’s three A*s in maths, further maths and economics, with an additional A grade in AS history, will take him to University College London to study economics.
Meanwhile Imran Hossain achieved an A* in maths and two As in further maths and physics.
Originally from Italy, Imran joined the school in Twelvetrees Crescent, Tower Hamlets, in Year 11. He is now set to study physics at UCL.
You may also want to watch:
Another success story was Ahad Khan, who achieved A*AA in maths, biology and chemistry. Ahad, who also moved to London from Italy, will study biochemistry at King’s College, London.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 Disgraceful management of the pandemic