Ad agency's pop up advice clinic for East End groups
AN ADVERTISING and marketing agency is offering East London residents and businesses to pick up free tips at a pop up shop for three days this summer. Canary Wharf based Ogilvy Group UK agency will open its Idea Shop at 430 Roman Road from Thursday J
AN ADVERTISING and marketing agency is offering East London residents and businesses to pick up free tips at a pop up shop for three days this summer.
Canary Wharf based Ogilvy Group UK agency will open its Idea Shop at 430 Roman Road from Thursday July 8 to Saturday July 10.
The pop up shop will act as a free advertising and marketing clinic for local businesses, community projects, charities, arts groups and individuals. Copywriter Ruth Jamieson who set up the Idea Shop said: "What we aim to do is provide support and help by pointing people in the right direction no matter what their marketing, advertising or communication issue and supply them with tailor-made ideas and tactics that they can implement straight away."
This is the second time the company has set up a 'marketing clinic'.
You may also want to watch:
The agency which boasts a client list including Ford, Unilever, BT, American Express and IBM ran a similar centre in Brixton in February.
Anyone who wants to take them up on their offer should book a 90 minute advice session through www.ideashop.ogilvy.co.uk by Friday June 11.
- 1 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 2 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 3 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 4 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 5 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 6 Orient boss McAnuff determined to not help Salford City into the play-offs
- 7 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 8 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 10 East London venue to host big-screen Euro 2020 football fanzone