Ad agency's pop up advice clinic for East End groups
AN ADVERTISING and marketing agency is offering East London residents and businesses to pick up free tips at a pop up shop for three days this summer. Canary Wharf based Ogilvy Group UK agency will open its Idea Shop at 430 Roman Road from Thursday J
AN ADVERTISING and marketing agency is offering East London residents and businesses to pick up free tips at a pop up shop for three days this summer.
Canary Wharf based Ogilvy Group UK agency will open its Idea Shop at 430 Roman Road from Thursday July 8 to Saturday July 10.
The pop up shop will act as a free advertising and marketing clinic for local businesses, community projects, charities, arts groups and individuals. Copywriter Ruth Jamieson who set up the Idea Shop said: "What we aim to do is provide support and help by pointing people in the right direction no matter what their marketing, advertising or communication issue and supply them with tailor-made ideas and tactics that they can implement straight away."
This is the second time the company has set up a 'marketing clinic'.
You may also want to watch:
The agency which boasts a client list including Ford, Unilever, BT, American Express and IBM ran a similar centre in Brixton in February.
Anyone who wants to take them up on their offer should book a 90 minute advice session through www.ideashop.ogilvy.co.uk by Friday June 11.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 8 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns