Ad agency's pop up advice clinic for East End groups
AN ADVERTISING and marketing agency is offering East London residents and businesses to pick up free tips at a pop up shop for three days this summer. Canary Wharf based Ogilvy Group UK agency will open its Idea Shop at 430 Roman Road from Thursday J
AN ADVERTISING and marketing agency is offering East London residents and businesses to pick up free tips at a pop up shop for three days this summer.
Canary Wharf based Ogilvy Group UK agency will open its Idea Shop at 430 Roman Road from Thursday July 8 to Saturday July 10.
The pop up shop will act as a free advertising and marketing clinic for local businesses, community projects, charities, arts groups and individuals. Copywriter Ruth Jamieson who set up the Idea Shop said: "What we aim to do is provide support and help by pointing people in the right direction no matter what their marketing, advertising or communication issue and supply them with tailor-made ideas and tactics that they can implement straight away."
This is the second time the company has set up a 'marketing clinic'.
You may also want to watch:
The agency which boasts a client list including Ford, Unilever, BT, American Express and IBM ran a similar centre in Brixton in February.
Anyone who wants to take them up on their offer should book a 90 minute advice session through www.ideashop.ogilvy.co.uk by Friday June 11.
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 4 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 5 Truman's Brewery future being debated at Tower Hamlets Council
- 6 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 7 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 8 Rape victim speaks out as Met Police relaunch Ask for Angela scheme
- 9 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
- 10 Call to remain vigilant after gay man killed in park in Mile End