Advertiser in running for six awards
YOUR East London Advertiser has been shortlisted as weekly newspaper of the year again. The Advertiser won the award in its category last year in the UK Press Gazette Awards. The paper s staff have also been shortlisted in other categories. Gemma Collins,
THE East London Advertiser has been shortlisted as weekly newspaper of the year again.
The paper won the award in its category last year in the UK Press Gazette awards.
Now its staff have also been shortlisted in other categories.
Reporters Gemma Collins, Victoria Huntley and Julia Gregory have all been shortlisted as Weekly Newspaper Reporter of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Snappers Joe Greaves-Lord and Spencer Griffiths are in the running for the award as Weekly Photographer of the Year.
Sports reporter Jonathan Clegg is nominated as Weekly Sports Journalist of the Year.
- 1 Mayor or leader: Your choice on May 6
- 2 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 3 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 4 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 5 Ramadan explained: Everything you need to know about the Islamic holy month
- 6 Covid patients in intensive care down to single figures at hospital trust
- 7 Orient boss McAnuff determined to not help Salford City into the play-offs
- 8 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 9 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 10 East London venue to host big-screen Euro 2020 football fanzone
Our successful campaign to keep the Bancroft Archive & Local History Library open at Mile End has also made the shortlist for Campaign of the Year.
The newspaper has been established in East London for 122 years.