Advertiser in running for six awards
YOUR East London Advertiser has been shortlisted as weekly newspaper of the year again. The Advertiser won the award in its category last year in the UK Press Gazette Awards. The paper s staff have also been shortlisted in other categories. Gemma Collins,
THE East London Advertiser has been shortlisted as weekly newspaper of the year again.
The paper won the award in its category last year in the UK Press Gazette awards.
Now its staff have also been shortlisted in other categories.
Reporters Gemma Collins, Victoria Huntley and Julia Gregory have all been shortlisted as Weekly Newspaper Reporter of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Snappers Joe Greaves-Lord and Spencer Griffiths are in the running for the award as Weekly Photographer of the Year.
Sports reporter Jonathan Clegg is nominated as Weekly Sports Journalist of the Year.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 10 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
Our successful campaign to keep the Bancroft Archive & Local History Library open at Mile End has also made the shortlist for Campaign of the Year.
The newspaper has been established in East London for 122 years.