Advertiser in running for six awards
YOUR East London Advertiser has been shortlisted as weekly newspaper of the year again. The Advertiser won the award in its category last year in the UK Press Gazette Awards. The paper s staff have also been shortlisted in other categories. Gemma Collins,
THE East London Advertiser has been shortlisted as weekly newspaper of the year again.
The paper won the award in its category last year in the UK Press Gazette awards.
Now its staff have also been shortlisted in other categories.
Reporters Gemma Collins, Victoria Huntley and Julia Gregory have all been shortlisted as Weekly Newspaper Reporter of the Year.
You may also want to watch:
Snappers Joe Greaves-Lord and Spencer Griffiths are in the running for the award as Weekly Photographer of the Year.
Sports reporter Jonathan Clegg is nominated as Weekly Sports Journalist of the Year.
- 1 Man stabbed outside West India Quay DLR station
- 2 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 3 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 4 Campaigners taking on town hall to keep Isle of Dogs youth club open
- 5 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 6 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 7 Eggslut food truck to bring 'edible breakfast cloud' to Shoreditch
- 8 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 9 Police chief to be quizzed at East London Mosque
- 10 Somali kitchen in Bethnal Green gets halal help from Amazon staff
Our successful campaign to keep the Bancroft Archive & Local History Library open at Mile End has also made the shortlist for Campaign of the Year.
The newspaper has been established in East London for 122 years.