Alexander is our Top Tot
CUTE kid Alexander Littell has been named the East London Advertiser’s Top Tot.
The 13-month-old youngster who lives with his mum Jacqui in Bircham Street, Poplar has scooped the top prize of a �350 modelling portfolio and also came first in the 18-months and under category, winning a framed canvas portrait worth �100.
Good looks must run in Alexander’s family as big sister Celeste, six, was runner up in 2007’s competition.
Proud mum Jacqui said: “I’m so pleased, especially since my daughter did so well three years ago. I really didn’t expect him to win as I know a lot of people vote; I’m delighted.”
Runner up in the 18 months and under category was Shakil Raja Ahmed from Codling Close, Wapping, who won a �50 Limelights voucher, and third place went to Tyler Hammond from Hind Grove in Poplar who toddled off with a �35 Limelights voucher.
You may also want to watch:
Gracie Doran from East India Dock Road won the three-six year-olds’ category with Kacie Fuller from East India Dock Road coming second and Tommy Cooper from Three Colt Street in Limehouse coming third.
Mason Cuirtis-Robinson from St Leonard’s Road, Poplar, won the 19-36 months’ category with Abi Jones from Eleanor Street in Bow in second and Lily Canning from Brownfield Street in Poplar in third.
- 1 Poplar MP acquitted of Tower Hamlets housing fraud
- 2 Jury sent home for the day in MP Apsana Begum's trial on housing fraud charges
- 3 Home Office pours £1m into tackling drug-related problems in East End
- 4 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 5 Unlocked rooms created 'radiation exposure risk' at hospital, inspectors report
- 6 'Vexatious charges': MP turns on accusers after acquittal in fraud trial
- 7 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 8 Mum plans to use Raine's Foundation site for new East Park church school
- 9 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 10 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears