Alexander is our Top Tot
CUTE kid Alexander Littell has been named the East London Advertiser’s Top Tot.
The 13-month-old youngster who lives with his mum Jacqui in Bircham Street, Poplar has scooped the top prize of a �350 modelling portfolio and also came first in the 18-months and under category, winning a framed canvas portrait worth �100.
Good looks must run in Alexander’s family as big sister Celeste, six, was runner up in 2007’s competition.
Proud mum Jacqui said: “I’m so pleased, especially since my daughter did so well three years ago. I really didn’t expect him to win as I know a lot of people vote; I’m delighted.”
Runner up in the 18 months and under category was Shakil Raja Ahmed from Codling Close, Wapping, who won a �50 Limelights voucher, and third place went to Tyler Hammond from Hind Grove in Poplar who toddled off with a �35 Limelights voucher.
You may also want to watch:
Gracie Doran from East India Dock Road won the three-six year-olds’ category with Kacie Fuller from East India Dock Road coming second and Tommy Cooper from Three Colt Street in Limehouse coming third.
Mason Cuirtis-Robinson from St Leonard’s Road, Poplar, won the 19-36 months’ category with Abi Jones from Eleanor Street in Bow in second and Lily Canning from Brownfield Street in Poplar in third.
- 1 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 2 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 3 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 6 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt