Anyone know where to find my great-uncle Pat Hogan?
Dear Ed, I AM trying to find my Great Uncle Patrick Hogan, who is my Grandad James (Jim) Hogan’s younger brother. It is my Grandad’s 80th Birthday on April 8 and it would be brilliant if we could find Pat before then. There is also some sad family news to tell him
I AM trying to find my Great Uncle Patrick Hogan, who is my Grandad James (Jim) Hogan's younger brother.
It is my Grandad's 80th Birthday on April 8 and it would be brilliant if we could find Pat before then. There is also some additional sad family news we need to tell him.
Pat, also known as Paddy, was the East London Advertiser deputy editor at one time.
You may also want to watch:
He was born in 1937, so would now be about 72, and was married to Jean with three children, Sharon, Wendy and Keith.
Patrick lived in Bethnal Green, but moved to Hackney. He may still be living in Hackney.
- 1 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 2 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 9 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
We would appreciate any information, no matter how big or small.