Anyone know where to find my great-uncle Pat Hogan?
Dear Ed, I AM trying to find my Great Uncle Patrick Hogan, who is my Grandad James (Jim) Hogan’s younger brother. It is my Grandad’s 80th Birthday on April 8 and it would be brilliant if we could find Pat before then. There is also some sad family news to tell him
I AM trying to find my Great Uncle Patrick Hogan, who is my Grandad James (Jim) Hogan's younger brother.
It is my Grandad's 80th Birthday on April 8 and it would be brilliant if we could find Pat before then. There is also some additional sad family news we need to tell him.
Pat, also known as Paddy, was the East London Advertiser deputy editor at one time.
You may also want to watch:
He was born in 1937, so would now be about 72, and was married to Jean with three children, Sharon, Wendy and Keith.
Patrick lived in Bethnal Green, but moved to Hackney. He may still be living in Hackney.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 3 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 4 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 5 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 8 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 9 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 10 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
We would appreciate any information, no matter how big or small.