Appeal after man exposes himself on DLR
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police are appealing for information after a man exposed himself on the Docklands Light Railway.
A 48-year-old woman was travelling from Canary Wharf at around 8.30pm on Friday, January 3 when a man sat opposite her.
He exposed himself and carried out an indecent act at Island Gardens before leaving the train at Cutty Sark.
A CCTV image has been released of a man the police believe may have information about the incident.
PC David Udomhiaye said: “This was an intimidating and upsetting experience for the victim.
You may also want to watch:
“We don’t tolerate unwanted sexual behaviour of any kind on the transport network and take all reports seriously.
“I’d urge anyone who recognises the man pictured to come forward and speak to officers investigating the incident.”
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 7 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
Anyone with information should call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting background LUA/B6 of 17/03/14, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.