Appeal to trace missing Luca Goldman-Hudson, 15, from Shoreditch
- Credit: MPS
Police are appealing for help to find a vulnerable teenage boy who is missing from in east London.
Luca Goldman-Hudson, 15, was last seen at his home in Shoreditch at 10pm on Sunday night.
It is believed Luca travelled to Bournemouth in the early yesterday morning before continuing on to Weymouth in Dorset.
He is approximately 5ft 8ins tall with brown hair, believed to be wearing a black leather jacket and carrying his laptop.
Luca’s family are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing to anyone who has seen Luca to contact at Hackney police on the non-emergency line dialling 101.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided