Bad manners on the road—that gets up my nose!
DRIVERS who don’t thank’ other motorists for giving way annoy more people than bullying bus drivers, middle-lane hogs and mobile phone users, according to a poll this week. Most cited a simple lack of manners as the most annoying part of their journeys
DRIVERS who don’t thank’ other motorists for giving way annoy more people than bullying bus drivers, middle-lane hogs and mobile phone users, according to a poll this week.
Most motorists quizzed in the poll cited a simple lack of manners as the most annoying part of their journeys.
Motorists were asked what frustrates them about life on open roads, suggesting some good old fashioned manners are of more importance than other highway inconveniences.
Middle lane hogs’ came second in the top 10 list of irritations compiled by HiQ’s fast fit’ repair network. Drivers failing to indicate came third and using mobile phones while behind the wheel fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Interestingly, snail’ drivers taking time pulling away from traffic lights on green also get up people’s noses, while parents who proudly display little princess on board’ stickers on their back windscreens also wind people up.
- 1 Poplar MP tells court: 'I fled home when brother said I was possessed'
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 3 Ice cream parlour with 'no added sugar' to open in Canary Wharf
- 4 Fire Brigade deluged with calls for help as floods sweep east London
- 5 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 6 Nine Tower Hamlets secondary schools rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Community patrols to stamp out Poplar's street crime
- 8 MP reported ex-husband to police for alleged 'harassment', trial hears
- 9 Apsana Begum's ex-husband may be behind housing bids, trial hears
- 10 Poplar and Limehouse MP's trial on housing fraud charges set to start