Bad manners on the road—that gets up my nose!
DRIVERS who don’t thank’ other motorists for giving way annoy more people than bullying bus drivers, middle-lane hogs and mobile phone users, according to a poll this week. Most cited a simple lack of manners as the most annoying part of their journeys
DRIVERS who don’t thank’ other motorists for giving way annoy more people than bullying bus drivers, middle-lane hogs and mobile phone users, according to a poll this week.
Most motorists quizzed in the poll cited a simple lack of manners as the most annoying part of their journeys.
Motorists were asked what frustrates them about life on open roads, suggesting some good old fashioned manners are of more importance than other highway inconveniences.
Middle lane hogs’ came second in the top 10 list of irritations compiled by HiQ’s fast fit’ repair network. Drivers failing to indicate came third and using mobile phones while behind the wheel fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Interestingly, snail’ drivers taking time pulling away from traffic lights on green also get up people’s noses, while parents who proudly display little princess on board’ stickers on their back windscreens also wind people up.
- 1 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 2 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 3 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 4 Whitechapel murder victim named as teenager charged with killing
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Embleton could rotate team for Bolton trip
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 9 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 10 'It must be urgently addressed': New research into BAME Covid impact