Bank appoints woman to push small firms through recession
A NEW regional commercial director has been announced this morning by a major high street bank to help small firms through the recession. HSBC’s business division has appointed Carol Bagnald to the new post to head its London commercial team
A NEW regional commercial director has been announced this morning by a major high street bank to help small firms through the recession.
HSBC’s business division has appointed Carol Bagnald to the new post to head its London commercial team.
Carol is one of six new commercial directors being appointed up and down the country as part of the banking conglomerate’s new UK regional structure.
She leads a 400-strong London commercial banking team, with 11 area directors including Thames Gateway in East London and the City and West End. There is also a multicultural banking’ team of Asian, East European, Turkish and Chinese staff.
You may also want to watch:
Her role is aimed at giving small firms access to business banking and insurance, international trading with foreign exchange management and specialist finance for franchises and professionals such as solicitors and accountants.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 3 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 4 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 5 Trees planted to remember people who died of Covid in the East End
- 6 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 7 Fast food! Lewis Hamilton-backed chain opening east London branches
- 8 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 9 O's will need a much improved display against leaders Forest Green
- 10 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020