Bank appoints woman to push small firms through recession
A NEW regional commercial director has been announced this morning by a major high street bank to help small firms through the recession. HSBC’s business division has appointed Carol Bagnald to the new post to head its London commercial team
A NEW regional commercial director has been announced this morning by a major high street bank to help small firms through the recession.
HSBC’s business division has appointed Carol Bagnald to the new post to head its London commercial team.
Carol is one of six new commercial directors being appointed up and down the country as part of the banking conglomerate’s new UK regional structure.
She leads a 400-strong London commercial banking team, with 11 area directors including Thames Gateway in East London and the City and West End. There is also a multicultural banking’ team of Asian, East European, Turkish and Chinese staff.
You may also want to watch:
Her role is aimed at giving small firms access to business banking and insurance, international trading with foreign exchange management and specialist finance for franchises and professionals such as solicitors and accountants.
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 8 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 9 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 10 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area