Bank Holiday tube disruptions on Circle, District Met and Jubilee
MASSIVE engineering work on the London Underground means the Circle and Jubilee lines are completely suspended over the whole Bank Holiday weekend after midnight tonight, passengers are warned. Whole sections of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City
MASSIVE engineering work on the London Underground means the Circle and Jubilee lines are completely suspended over the whole Bank Holiday weekend after midnight tonight, passengers are warned.
Whole sections of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines are also suspended from Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive.
Added to all that are the DLR and London Overground which are also disrupted by engineering.
The District is suspended between Mansion House and Bromley-by-Bow, and the Hammersmith & City between Liverpool Street and Barking.
You may also want to watch:
Replacement buses have been laid on between the Mansion House in the City and Stratford in East London, calling at Cannon Street, Monument, Tower Hill, Aldgate, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bow Road and Bromley-by-Bow.
Passengers travelling between Tower Hill, Barking and Upminster are being advised to use c2c trains from Fenchurch Street.
- 1 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 2 Pedestrian struck by motorcycle in critical condition following Stepney collision
- 3 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
- 4 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 7 Battle lost to save historic Whitechapel bell foundry
- 8 Campaign launched to 'clean up the Thames and help save world's oceans'
- 9 Hot tub and BBQ boats relaunched at Canary Wharf
- 10 Racist vandalism keyed on cars parked in street on Isle of Dogs
The Jubilee is completely suspended all over the Holiday weekend, from Stratford to Stanmore. Replacement buses are running between Stratford and North Greenwich, calling at West Ham and Canning Town. Other replacement buses are running between Canada Water and Waterloo, stopping at Southwark, London Bridge and Bermondsey, and between Finchley Road, Wembley Park and Stanmore.
The Metropolitan is suspended over the Holiday weekend from Aldgate to Baker Street, and from Wembley Park out to Uxbridge and Northwood. But there are some trains between Baker Street and Wembley Park.
The DLR is be suspended all weekend between Canning Town and Beckton, with replacement buses calling at stops along the way.
The London Overground is suspended between Stratford and Gospel Oak every day until June 1, with replacement buses from Stratford to Hampstead Heath.