Bank Holiday tube disruptions on Circle, District Met and Jubilee
MASSIVE engineering work on the London Underground means the Circle and Jubilee lines are completely suspended over the whole Bank Holiday weekend after midnight tonight, passengers are warned. Whole sections of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City
MASSIVE engineering work on the London Underground means the Circle and Jubilee lines are completely suspended over the whole Bank Holiday weekend after midnight tonight, passengers are warned.
Whole sections of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines are also suspended from Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive.
Added to all that are the DLR and London Overground which are also disrupted by engineering.
The District is suspended between Mansion House and Bromley-by-Bow, and the Hammersmith & City between Liverpool Street and Barking.
You may also want to watch:
Replacement buses have been laid on between the Mansion House in the City and Stratford in East London, calling at Cannon Street, Monument, Tower Hill, Aldgate, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bow Road and Bromley-by-Bow.
Passengers travelling between Tower Hill, Barking and Upminster are being advised to use c2c trains from Fenchurch Street.
- 1 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 2 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 3 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 8 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 9 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
The Jubilee is completely suspended all over the Holiday weekend, from Stratford to Stanmore. Replacement buses are running between Stratford and North Greenwich, calling at West Ham and Canning Town. Other replacement buses are running between Canada Water and Waterloo, stopping at Southwark, London Bridge and Bermondsey, and between Finchley Road, Wembley Park and Stanmore.
The Metropolitan is suspended over the Holiday weekend from Aldgate to Baker Street, and from Wembley Park out to Uxbridge and Northwood. But there are some trains between Baker Street and Wembley Park.
The DLR is be suspended all weekend between Canning Town and Beckton, with replacement buses calling at stops along the way.
The London Overground is suspended between Stratford and Gospel Oak every day until June 1, with replacement buses from Stratford to Hampstead Heath.