Bank Holiday tube disruptions on Circle, District Met and Jubilee
MASSIVE engineering work on the London Underground means the Circle and Jubilee lines are completely suspended over the whole Bank Holiday weekend after midnight tonight, passengers are warned. Whole sections of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City
MASSIVE engineering work on the London Underground means the Circle and Jubilee lines are completely suspended over the whole Bank Holiday weekend after midnight tonight, passengers are warned.
Whole sections of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines are also suspended from Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive.
Added to all that are the DLR and London Overground which are also disrupted by engineering.
The District is suspended between Mansion House and Bromley-by-Bow, and the Hammersmith & City between Liverpool Street and Barking.
Replacement buses have been laid on between the Mansion House in the City and Stratford in East London, calling at Cannon Street, Monument, Tower Hill, Aldgate, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bow Road and Bromley-by-Bow.
Passengers travelling between Tower Hill, Barking and Upminster are being advised to use c2c trains from Fenchurch Street.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 2 RideLondon 2022: East and central London roads among 100 miles of closures
- 3 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 4 Tower Hamlets neighbours must 'temporarily leave' and pay £85k for building repairs
- 5 Appeal: CCTV image released after mosque attacked with bottles
- 6 Covid: Weekly admissions halve as patient counts drop to July 2021 levels
- 7 Police looking for missing man last seen leaving hospital
- 8 Whitechapel dessert shop fined over £5,000 for dumping waste
- 9 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 10 Call for pictures of your Platinum Jubilee street parties and celebrations
The Jubilee is completely suspended all over the Holiday weekend, from Stratford to Stanmore. Replacement buses are running between Stratford and North Greenwich, calling at West Ham and Canning Town. Other replacement buses are running between Canada Water and Waterloo, stopping at Southwark, London Bridge and Bermondsey, and between Finchley Road, Wembley Park and Stanmore.
The Metropolitan is suspended over the Holiday weekend from Aldgate to Baker Street, and from Wembley Park out to Uxbridge and Northwood. But there are some trains between Baker Street and Wembley Park.
The DLR is be suspended all weekend between Canning Town and Beckton, with replacement buses calling at stops along the way.
The London Overground is suspended between Stratford and Gospel Oak every day until June 1, with replacement buses from Stratford to Hampstead Heath.