Bank Holiday tube disruptions on Circle, District Met and Jubilee
MASSIVE engineering work on the London Underground means the Circle and Jubilee lines are completely suspended over the whole Bank Holiday weekend after midnight tonight, passengers are warned. Whole sections of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City
MASSIVE engineering work on the London Underground means the Circle and Jubilee lines are completely suspended over the whole Bank Holiday weekend after midnight tonight, passengers are warned.
Whole sections of the District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines are also suspended from Good Friday to Easter Monday inclusive.
Added to all that are the DLR and London Overground which are also disrupted by engineering.
The District is suspended between Mansion House and Bromley-by-Bow, and the Hammersmith & City between Liverpool Street and Barking.
Replacement buses have been laid on between the Mansion House in the City and Stratford in East London, calling at Cannon Street, Monument, Tower Hill, Aldgate, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bow Road and Bromley-by-Bow.
Passengers travelling between Tower Hill, Barking and Upminster are being advised to use c2c trains from Fenchurch Street.
- 1 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 2 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 3 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 4 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 5 Boxpark reveals plans for Shoreditch rooftop garden
- 6 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 7 Shoreditch Park Academy officially opens its doors
- 8 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi
- 9 Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- 10 Planned travel disruptions in east and central north London this week
The Jubilee is completely suspended all over the Holiday weekend, from Stratford to Stanmore. Replacement buses are running between Stratford and North Greenwich, calling at West Ham and Canning Town. Other replacement buses are running between Canada Water and Waterloo, stopping at Southwark, London Bridge and Bermondsey, and between Finchley Road, Wembley Park and Stanmore.
The Metropolitan is suspended over the Holiday weekend from Aldgate to Baker Street, and from Wembley Park out to Uxbridge and Northwood. But there are some trains between Baker Street and Wembley Park.
The DLR is be suspended all weekend between Canning Town and Beckton, with replacement buses calling at stops along the way.
The London Overground is suspended between Stratford and Gospel Oak every day until June 1, with replacement buses from Stratford to Hampstead Heath.