BEST BBQ CHEF IN TOWN WIN A 60-SECOND TROLLEY DASH AT BUDGENS
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate the launch of the 100% British SuperValu fresh meat range in Budgens of Virginia Quay, Docklands & East London Advertiser has teamed up with the Budgens store on Newport Avenue to offer all the local sausage sizzlers the chance to win an exclusive trolley dash experience. The best BBQ chef will have up to 60 seconds to fill their trolley with as many SuperValu products as they can up to the value of £200!
We know east London has hidden cooking talent, with locals throwing some of the best BBQs around, so we want you to get involved for the chance to taste the British SuperValu range - without paying a penny.
We are looking for the best dressed BBQ chef.
All you have to do to enter is submit your photo to the Docklands & East London Advertiser by sending it to ELA.email@example.com with your name and a brief description of the picture.
The closing date for the competition will be Friday 7 August 2013.
You may also want to watch:
Trolley Dash Terms & Conditions: • One entry per person • Maximum value of the trolley dash is £200 • Only SuperValu products excluding alcohol are permitted in the trolley dash • If the total number of items exceed £200, then products must be removed from the trolley until maximum value is matched • The trolley dash is strictly limited to 60 seconds • Store retailers will be present during the trolley dash • Photographer will attend to capture images of the winner in-store • There will only be one winner of the trolley dash competition, and only one person will take part • Winner must be available on August 17, 2013.
Archant terms and conditions apply.
- 1 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 2 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 5 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 6 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 7 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 8 No injuries but 20 rescued as firefighters tackle Limehouse blaze
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt