BEST BBQ CHEF IN TOWN WIN A 60-SECOND TROLLEY DASH AT BUDGENS
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate the launch of the 100% British SuperValu fresh meat range in Budgens of Virginia Quay, Docklands & East London Advertiser has teamed up with the Budgens store on Newport Avenue to offer all the local sausage sizzlers the chance to win an exclusive trolley dash experience. The best BBQ chef will have up to 60 seconds to fill their trolley with as many SuperValu products as they can up to the value of £200!
We know east London has hidden cooking talent, with locals throwing some of the best BBQs around, so we want you to get involved for the chance to taste the British SuperValu range - without paying a penny.
We are looking for the best dressed BBQ chef.
All you have to do to enter is submit your photo to the Docklands & East London Advertiser by sending it to ELA.email@example.com with your name and a brief description of the picture.
The closing date for the competition will be Friday 7 August 2013.
You may also want to watch:
Trolley Dash Terms & Conditions: • One entry per person • Maximum value of the trolley dash is £200 • Only SuperValu products excluding alcohol are permitted in the trolley dash • If the total number of items exceed £200, then products must be removed from the trolley until maximum value is matched • The trolley dash is strictly limited to 60 seconds • Store retailers will be present during the trolley dash • Photographer will attend to capture images of the winner in-store • There will only be one winner of the trolley dash competition, and only one person will take part • Winner must be available on August 17, 2013.
Archant terms and conditions apply.
- 1 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 2 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 3 Building new tower block starts on Limehouse Triangle 'wildlife site'
- 4 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 5 Study asks: why are canals and rivers a watery lifeline during pandemic?
- 6 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 7 Fines totalling £361k handed to East End landlords and agents
- 8 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 9 Report reveals scale of support offered by council during Covid crisis
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences