Bishop’s Stortford reveal O’s friendly
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGSPHOTO
Non league outfit reveal provisional date for pre-season clash and that east London club will go to Europe for training camp
National League South outfit Bishop’s Stortford have revealed they will be playing Leyton Orient in a pre-season friendly at ProKit UK Stadium on July 25 and that the League Two club will be embarking on a training camp in Europe this summer.
The Hertfordshire club announced on their club website that the match would take place and that new O’s boss Ian Hendon had “promised to bring his full first team to face Rod Stringer’s side.”
Stortford also commented that it will be Orient’s first game back in the country following a training camp in Europe.
The Brisbane Road club have since confirmed the fixture hasn’t been confirmed yet but the provisional date for the match is July 25, as the non league outfit announced, however it isn’t set in stone.
You may also want to watch:
Orient officials are said to be unhappy that the National League South side announced the friendly fixture and revealed O’s plans for pre-season.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 9 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 10 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United