Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- Credit: Google
A body was found in Victoria Park this morning.
Police were called just before 7am to reports a man, believed to be a teenager, had been found unresponsive.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Metropolitan Police spokesperson said: "The death is not being treated as suspicious.
"A file will be prepared for the coroner."
You may also want to watch:
Samaritans provides confidential emotional support for anyone who is struggling to cope or experiencing feelings of distress or despair. Call the helpline for free, any time, on 116 123.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 6 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 How seaweed can help save the planet, east London inventor reveals
- 10 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage