Bow death: Man charged with murder
A man has been charged with murder following the death of another man in Bow.
Eric Paul, of Matthews House, Burgess Street, Poplar, was found in the street in Devons Road, at the junction with Gale Street, Bow, shortly before 3am on Saturday.
He was taken to the Royal London Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 5.11am.
A post-mortem examination at Poplar Mortuary gave the cause of death as a stab wound to the chest.
Police have charged Fitzroy Anthony Daley, 36, unemployed, of Sedgwick House, Gale Street, with Mr Paul’s murder.
He is due to appear in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 Liveable Streets: Councillors remove some Brick Lane closures after 'backlash'
- 3 Housing association apologises after sewage leaks at Isle of Dogs tower blocks
- 4 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 5 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 Leyton Orient could send goalkeeper Sargeant back out on loan
- 8 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 9 County lines drug dealer jailed
- 10 Trio accused of Bow Lock murder were 'associates' of victim 'Aqil' Mahdi