Bow to enjoy Post Office revamp
Bow is to benefit from a new Post Office with longer opening hours.
By relocating to the Nisa convenience store, it will allow customers to use Post Office services during store opening hours and allow goods to be purchased alongside those from the store.
It will mean being able to use services between 6am and 8pm every day of the week, including weekends.
The current Post Office closes at 1pm on Saturdays and not at all on Sundays.
The move is part of plans to modernise and improve the service to customers.
You may also want to watch:
Regional Network Manager, Will Russell, said: “We are confident that the new branch will meet the needs of the local community and secure services for the future.”
There will be an extension and refurbishment of the store taking place over the winter before the Post Office moves in next spring.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park