Boxing match to raise funds for Haiti
BOXERS will be helping to raise money for people affected by the earthquake in Haiti at a tournament in the East End. The event at the Troxy in Commercial Road on Sunday May 23 has been arranged by Walid Ali who is a former Repton Boxing Club student
BOXERS will be helping to raise money for people affected by the earthquake in Haiti at a tournament in the East End.
The event at the Troxy in Commercial Road on Sunday May 23 has been arranged by Walid Ali who is a former Repton Boxing Club student and coach and now runs his own gym in Bow.
There will be an exhibition bout by former European champion Terry Dunstan and Marcus Lee and former Repton boys England international and undefeated professional boxer Andrew Wallace and ex amateur superstar Tony 'TOPCAT' Cesay will also compete.
Proceeds will go to the DEC Haiti appeal fund.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets costs from �10 to �40 and are available from www.chillitickets.com oor 07904 570919
- 1 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 2 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 3 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 4 Drivers fight Tower Hamlets for years over 'clamping on private land'
- 5 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 6 Waste bin by the Thames used as 'lifebuoy' to save marine life
- 7 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 8 'Earn while you learn' new degree course for students from any background
- 9 Golfer to visit Canary Wharf on 'world's longest golf hole challenge'
- 10 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant