Boy dies in Bow tower block fall from 19th floor
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy has fallen to his death from the 19th floor of a tower block in Bow.
The boy, who is believed to be in his mid teens, fell from a window at Ingram House in Daling Way, Scotland Yard has confirmed.
The Ambulance Service answered an emergency 999 call at 6.39am on Saturday to “reports of an incident” at the tower block near Victoria Park.
An air-ambulance crew arrived at the scene from Whitechapel, but the teenager was already dead.
An ambulance spokesman told the East London Advertiser: “We sent an incident response officer, a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew.
You may also want to watch:
London’s Air Ambulance was also dispatched by road—but sadly he was dead at the scene.”
Police were called 6.50am. The death is being treated as “non-suspicious” and a file is being prepared for a coroner.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 6 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning