Breyer Group extend stadium naming rights with Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Leyton Orient have announced that Breyer Group have extended their stadium naming rights agreement into the 2020/21 season.
Over the past two seasons, Breyer have been and extremely attentive, driven and well-planned partner at the club.
Josh Stephens, Head of Commercial said, “We have been in conversation with Tim and Breyer Group for a few weeks with regards to their extension.
“Contractually, they were not obliged to start these conversations until later down the line, so we would firstly, want to thank them for their openness to do so.
“Secondly, during such an unsettling time, we are thrilled that Breyer Group want to continue working with the club, building on what we have been doing over the past two seasons.
You may also want to watch:
“On a personal level, I am delighted to continue working closely with Tim, Chris, Alex and Liz as we strive to creative and grow our great relationships.”
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 7 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 8 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided