O’s stadium open for fans to honour Edinburgh’s life
- Credit: Archant
The club will keep Brisbane Road open to allow supporters the opportunity to pay respect to Justin Edinburgh, including writing in the book of condolence
Leyton Orient's Brisbane Road Stadium will be open over the coming days to allow supporters to pay respect to the late Justin Edinburgh.
The club is mourning the loss of the inspiration manager, who passed away aged 49 on Saturday.
He suffered a cardiac arrest days earlier and tributes have been paid to the O's great from those at Orient and from teams across the United Kingdom and abroad.
Fans have visited E10 and left flowers and messages to honour Edinburgh's life and more can do the same.
You may also want to watch:
An official club statement read: "We will open for an extended time on Thursday to allow as many supporters as possible the opportunity to pay their respects to Justin Edinburgh, including writing in the book of condolence."
Brisbane Road and Leyton Orient Supporters' Club will be open between 10am and 8pm today (Thursday), between 10am and 4pm on Friday, closed on Saturday and open again at 11am until 4pm on Sunday.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 10 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week