Brothers of missing EastEnders actress from Bethnal Green are seeking help from East End community
Family and friends of a missing former EastEnders actress will be searching the East End tonight hanging up posters and knocking on doors.
Brothers of Gemma McCluskie, aged 29, of Bethnal Green, are desperate for information about their younger sister, who has been missing for four days.
Her brother Danny will be taking part in the search for Gemma, who played Kerry Skinner in 30 episodes of EastEnders back in 2001, while her other brother Tony will stay at their home on Hackney Road in case she returns.
Tony said her disappearance is “completely” out of her character and that she has never been missing before.
“We are going out of our mind with worry. She is a bubbly, outgoing, strong and independent woman,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
The search-group will set up from the Bird Cage pub on Columbia Road this evening at 7pm to hang up missing persons posters. They will also be handing posters to shops and knocking on the doors of homes asking if anyone have spotted Gemma.
Tony last saw his sister at home last Thursday afternoon. He remembers her wearing a mustard coloured top, blue leggings, dark brown UGG boots and big sunglasses. She is also believed to have had her small Louis Vuitton handbag with her.
- 1 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 2 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 3 Fear of crime stalked households during Covid lockdown
- 4 Photography celebrating Roman Road displayed in high street windows
- 5 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 6 Plans mooted to change East End MP constituency boundaries
- 7 Trees now up for 'adoption' to help make East End greener
- 8 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett
- 9 Travel: Roadworks at Shoreditch and Bishopsgate could slow traffic
- 10 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
Anyone with information are urged to phone Tower Hamlets Missing Persons Unit on 0207 275 4589.