Bruce Devlin has Sunday Roast at Lee Hurst’s Backyard Comedy Club
Scottish comedy sensation Bruce Dervlin is preparing the latest ‘Sunday Roast’ as host at Lee Hurst’s new purpose-built Backyard Comedy Club.
Ingredients include insightful interviews, insider gossip and many exclusives on what the great and the good are up to next.
The master of culinary comedy is assisted on November 3 by four guest comedians for a “mouth-watering chat fest like no other”.
They include Jo Caulfield, as seen on Mock the Week and Have I Got News For You, Carl Donnelley who has been a guest on Mock the Week and Russell Howard’s Good News, TV presenter Gail Porter from Fully Booked, The Big Breakfast and The Movie Chart Show, and Wendy Wason who appears in Broken News and The IT Crowd.
The feast of comedy starts at 7.30pm and goes on till very late, we’re told. Tickets £5.
You may also want to watch:
The bar and Kitchen eatery open 5pm Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 12 noon at weekends, serving handmade burgers, pizzas, light bites, drinks, coffee and a slice of cake.
The Backyard seats up to 300 fans and has free Wi-Fi and Pool table, all accessible by wheelchair.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
The club is at 231 Cambridge Heath Road, just re a two minutes from Bethnal Green tube station.