Orient’s game at Boreham Wood to be shown live on BT Sport
- Credit: Archant
The clash at Meadow Park on December 8 will now kick-off at 12.35pm
Leyton Orient’s National League game away to Boreham Wood on December 8 has been selected to be broadcast live by BT Sport in what will now be a 12.35pm kick-off at Meadow Park instead of the traditional 3pm start.
The O’s first match of the 2018/19 campaign was shown live on TV and it produced late drama as Justin Edinburgh’s men netted towards the end of the opener to salvage a 1-1 draw at big-spending Salford City.
Orient will now be on the box again in six weeks time and they will be looking to clinch a maiden victory in front of the BT Sport cameras.
During the 2017/18 season, O’s lost against Sutton United, Hartlepool United, Tranmere Rovers and Ebbsfleet United live on BT Sport when Steve Davis was head coach – with the latter defeat signalling the end of his time in charge at Brisbane Road.
You may also want to watch:
Current boss Edinburgh did see Orient hold champions Macclesfield Town to a 1-1 draw in April, also live on BT Sport, and after drawing at Salford, will hope for a win away to Wood on December 8.
The previous league encounter, back on August 18, ended 1-0 to Orient after Macauley Bonne’s second-half penalty.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning