Canary Wharf candidate Jeff Wan set to star in The Apprentice 2017
- Credit: BBC/Jim Marks
Meet Jeff Wan, a business analyst and semi-pro hip hop dancer hoping to be hired, not fired, by Lord Sugar.
The 28-year-old is competing against 17 candidates in this year’s The Apprentice.
The BBC reality show returns at 9pm this evening, and with it, a £250,000 investment for the winner’s business.
Jeff lives and works in Canary Wharf as an analyst for American investment bank JP Morgan.
He has practiced hip hop dancing several times a week for the last decade, even performing at the O2 Arena.
You may also want to watch:
He has been a fan of The Apprentice since his teens and says his smooth moves will help whisk him to a win.
“I bring character, charm and swagger to the table,” he said. “Coupled with my professional and educational experience, I am sure I will be able to separate myself from the rest.”
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 'Grenfell Tower'-type cladding still not removed from New Providence Wharf after 3 years
- 4 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 5 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 6 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 7 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 8 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 9 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
The television show has helped boost the public profile of Katie Hopkins and US President Donald Trump.