Canary Wharf to host exclusive supercar sale this summer
Canary Wharf will play host to a Motorexpo whereby petrolheads will have the unique opportunity to take posession of one of the world’s rarest supercars.
The ultra-exclusive Lamborghini Reventon supercar will feature in an H&H Classics sale held at London’s Motorexpo, between June 11-17.
It is expected to fetch more than �1 million at the private sale. It is only one of 20 produced - and thought to be the only example in the UK.
The Reventon was revealed for the first time at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2007 and, despite commanding an asking price of one million euros, all 20 examples were pre-sold before it was unveiled.
Graeme Carver, Motorexpo CEO, said: “The appearance, let alone sale, of a car as rare as the Lamborghini Reventon is sure to attract a large number of supercar enthusiasts and collectors to Motorexpo this summer.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.motorexpo.com and for further information about the vehicles being offered by H&H, visit www.classic-auctions.com.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 9 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided