Search

Shadwell flat ‘badly damaged’ in fire caused by candle

PUBLISHED: 14:19 07 May 2019

Bigland Street, Shadwell. Picture: Google.

Bigland Street, Shadwell. Picture: Google.

Google

The London Fire Brigade has said an unattended candle is what caused the flat fire on Bigland Street in Shadwell.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the East London Advertiser