Police in witness appeal after passenger injured Poplar car crash
- Credit: Archant
Police have made a witness appeal following a serious car crash in Poplar that has hospitalised a passenger.
A black Jeep and a white Volvo XC90, which were travelling in opposite directions , crashed passenger from in the middle of Poplar High Street at the junction with Cotton Street and Prestons Road, last Friday just before 12.30pm.
A passenger in the Jeep was taken to hospital where they are currently receiving medical treatment.
Detectives from the Met’s Roads and Transport Policing Command would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the crash or has dash-cam footage.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Constable Mark Aken 020 8597 4874 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively the can call police on 101 quoting reference CAD 3065/25JAN19.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 3 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 4 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
- 9 Doctors urge Tower Hamlets mayor to end support for Silvertown Tunnel
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park