Car park is Swan’s doing—it was lush grass before
Dear Ed, I AM not happy with Swan Housing’s response to our photoshoot (for the East London Advertiser) on Sunday on the Exmouth Estate in Stepney, making comments about our open spaces being just a car-park.’ It is Swan’s own doing that our open space has become a car-park. Before, it was lush green grassy area
I AM not happy with Swan Housing’s response to our photoshoot (for the East London Advertiser, pictured above) on Sunday on the Exmouth Estate in Stepney, making comments about our open spaces being just a car-park.’
It is Swan’s own doing that our open space has become a car-park. Before, it was lush green grassy area until they moved in and took over the estate. The car-park they are talking about was concreted over for their staff to park their cars.
Swan Housing is trying to marginalize the concerns of leaseholders, calling us hardcore.’ But the majority of leaseholders and tenants that have signed to say no’ to their building plans.
You may also want to watch:
We are objecting, objecting, objecting!
Swan Housing does not tell all what is going on, only what they want us to know. They are good with advertising and nice, coloured literature—but only letting residents know what they want us to believe.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 8 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 9 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 10 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
Many families have lost confidence in Swan Housing over their tactics. We would all benefit if they would refrain from senseless name-calling and start answering our questions.
M Bennett (Miss)
Exmouth Estate, Commercial Road, Stepney