Casper takes 02 Shoreditch challenge to work while suspended 20ft up
Casper Mason always feels elevated at work and takes his job creating marketing strategies seriously.
He rose to the occasion when challenged to spend the day demonstrating flexible working—suspended more than 20ft above the street.
The high-rising entrepreneur who runs a small market strategy business in Shoreditch near the Old Street ‘Silicon Roundabout’ took up the challenge today from O2 communications to show you can work anywhere with the right technology.
He was hoisted by crane above Great Eastern Street with a desk and all the techno-stuff of a modern office—mobile phone with email and conference call facilities and laptop with wifi link to the web.
O2’s Claire Darley said: “For entrepreneurs flying solo, being able to remain connected with flexible working is essential.”
You may also want to watch:
Flexible Jasper braved the winter elements for a day’s work and managed to clinch a lucrative deal in his open plan environment that left him up the air with success.
- 1 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 2 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 3 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett
- 4 Fear of crime stalked households during Covid lockdown
- 5 Photography celebrating Roman Road displayed in high street windows
- 6 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 7 Travel: Roadworks at Shoreditch and Bishopsgate could slow traffic
- 8 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 9 Trees now up for 'adoption' to help make East End greener
- 10 Leyton Orient agree new deal with defender Dan Happe