Casper takes 02 Shoreditch challenge to work while suspended 20ft up
Casper Mason always feels elevated at work and takes his job creating marketing strategies seriously.
He rose to the occasion when challenged to spend the day demonstrating flexible working—suspended more than 20ft above the street.
The high-rising entrepreneur who runs a small market strategy business in Shoreditch near the Old Street ‘Silicon Roundabout’ took up the challenge today from O2 communications to show you can work anywhere with the right technology.
He was hoisted by crane above Great Eastern Street with a desk and all the techno-stuff of a modern office—mobile phone with email and conference call facilities and laptop with wifi link to the web.
O2’s Claire Darley said: “For entrepreneurs flying solo, being able to remain connected with flexible working is essential.”
You may also want to watch:
Flexible Jasper braved the winter elements for a day’s work and managed to clinch a lucrative deal in his open plan environment that left him up the air with success.
- 1 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 2 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 3 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 6 Why some families can't leave Bow's 'dangerous structure' tower block
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 9 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 10 Families start moving out of unsafe tower block in Bow