Casper takes 02 Shoreditch challenge to work while suspended 20ft up
Casper Mason always feels elevated at work and takes his job creating marketing strategies seriously.
He rose to the occasion when challenged to spend the day demonstrating flexible working—suspended more than 20ft above the street.
The high-rising entrepreneur who runs a small market strategy business in Shoreditch near the Old Street ‘Silicon Roundabout’ took up the challenge today from O2 communications to show you can work anywhere with the right technology.
He was hoisted by crane above Great Eastern Street with a desk and all the techno-stuff of a modern office—mobile phone with email and conference call facilities and laptop with wifi link to the web.
O2’s Claire Darley said: “For entrepreneurs flying solo, being able to remain connected with flexible working is essential.”
You may also want to watch:
Flexible Jasper braved the winter elements for a day’s work and managed to clinch a lucrative deal in his open plan environment that left him up the air with success.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 5 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 6 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 7 Leyton Orient announce partnership with Hartford Athletic
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto