Chance to quiz board members of Barts and Royal London Trust
PATIENTS can learn more about a �200 million cancer centre at the annual public meeting of the Bart s and the London NHS Trust. The meeting at the Perrin Lecture Theatre in the medical school s Blizard Building behind the Royal London Hospital in Whitech
PATIENTS can learn more about a �200 million cancer centre at the annual public meeting of the Bart's and the London NHS Trust.
The meeting at the Perrin Lecture Theatre in the medical school's Blizard Building behind the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel starts at 6pm on Wednesday July 14.
Visitors can quiz board members about finances and work at the Royal London and Barts hospitals.
They can also pick up copies of the annual report and audited accounts to find out how the NHS trust which run the hospitals is doing.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available at the meeting at Newark Street in Whitechapel.
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided