Chance to quiz board members of Barts and Royal London Trust
PATIENTS can learn more about a �200 million cancer centre at the annual public meeting of the Bart s and the London NHS Trust. The meeting at the Perrin Lecture Theatre in the medical school s Blizard Building behind the Royal London Hospital in Whitech
PATIENTS can learn more about a �200 million cancer centre at the annual public meeting of the Bart's and the London NHS Trust.
The meeting at the Perrin Lecture Theatre in the medical school's Blizard Building behind the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel starts at 6pm on Wednesday July 14.
Visitors can quiz board members about finances and work at the Royal London and Barts hospitals.
They can also pick up copies of the annual report and audited accounts to find out how the NHS trust which run the hospitals is doing.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available at the meeting at Newark Street in Whitechapel.
- 1 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area
- 2 Air ambulance charity reveals number of east London call-outs in 2020
- 3 Teenager arrested after 13-year-old stabbed in Isle of Dogs
- 4 East London venue to host big-screen Euro 2020 football fanzone
- 5 What is changing when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 6 'I'm backing leader and cabinet model in Tower Hamlets referendum'
- 7 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 8 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 9 Enterprise programme offers £20,000 for business ideas to help community
- 10 Thousands oppose Old Truman Brewery development plans