Chance to quiz board members of Barts and Royal London Trust
PATIENTS can learn more about a �200 million cancer centre at the annual public meeting of the Bart s and the London NHS Trust. The meeting at the Perrin Lecture Theatre in the medical school s Blizard Building behind the Royal London Hospital in Whitech
PATIENTS can learn more about a �200 million cancer centre at the annual public meeting of the Bart's and the London NHS Trust.
The meeting at the Perrin Lecture Theatre in the medical school's Blizard Building behind the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel starts at 6pm on Wednesday July 14.
Visitors can quiz board members about finances and work at the Royal London and Barts hospitals.
They can also pick up copies of the annual report and audited accounts to find out how the NHS trust which run the hospitals is doing.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available at the meeting at Newark Street in Whitechapel.
- 1 Teenager suffers 'life-changing' injuries after alleged attack in Shadwell
- 2 Man who died in Mile End park named
- 3 Truman Brewery offices, shops and restaurants plan gets green light
- 4 Jailed: Tower Hamlets man who tried to rape another man
- 5 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 6 Two men rescued from Shadwell flat fire
- 7 'Food delivery' youth in suspect Shoreditch drugs bust
- 8 Truman's Brewery future being debated at Tower Hamlets Council
- 9 Councillor ex-husband of MP Apsana Begum suspended from Labour Party
- 10 Call to remain vigilant after gay man killed in park in Mile End