Team News: Chesterfield vs Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Craig Clay and Josh Koroma were both substituted on Monday, but are fit to feature this afternoon
Craig Clay should be fit for Leyton Orient’s National League clash at Chesterfield later today.
The midfielder was taken off during the 3-0 win over Dover Athletic on Monday as a precaution, but boss Justin Edinburgh was confident he would recover in time to take on the Spireites.
He said: “I think it was just a bang for Craig, so I am hopeful it is nothing to worry about and he will be fine for Chesterfield.”
Josh Koroma also left the pitch early against the Whites, soon after scoring the second, but he will play at the Proact Stadium.
You may also want to watch:
Edinburgh added: “It was just a bit of cramp for Josh and rather than lose him, we made the sub to keep 11 players on the pitch.”
Koroma’s form this season has been outstanding at times and he appears to have built up a good partnership with Macauley Bonne already.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 5 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 10 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
Orient have plenty of attacking reinforcements, however, should either of them not be firing on Saturday.
James Alabi is still suspended, but Matt Harrold is fit again and showed his quality in the win over Dover.
Edinburgh said: “It has taken Matt a long time to get back to full fitness, but him and the medical staff have worked extremely hard throughout the summer.
“I am pleased for Matt and hopefully it can kick start things for him and he can do the things he was brought here to do, and that’s be a proper number nine.”