Children enjoy a gander at Mother Goose in East End library's festive show
ONE of panto s best loved characters jumped out of the pages of a story book and came to life for a festive show in Bethnal Green Library. Mother Goose and her friends entertained a gaggle of children in a festive show in the old reference room in the
ONE of panto's best loved characters jumped out of the pages of a story book and came to life for a festive show in Bethnal Green Library.
Mother Goose and her friends entertained a gaggle of children in a festive show in the old reference room in the library.
Children and their parents braved the snowy weather to watch the panto by Hurricane Productions.
In the show for the five to 11-year-olds Priscilla the Golden Goose and her friends battled to escape the clutches of the evil cook Delia Sniff, who plans to make Priscilla her 'Dish of the Day'.
You may also want to watch:
It's the first time recently the library in Cambridge Heath Road has put on a panto and tickets were a festive present to members of Tower Hamlets Idea Stores, to encourage people to have a gander at the books and DVDs on offer in the library.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 3 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 4 New pizza restaurant opening with drag and disco party
- 5 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 6 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 7 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block
- 8 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift