Christmas comes early at food festival in Tobacco Dock
- Credit: Archant
Get ready for the festive season by feasting on food prepared by some of the world’s best chefs.
The Taste of Christmas festival is taking place at Tobacco Dock, Porters Walk, from Thursday, November 21 to Sunday, November 24, and will feature a Christmas market, entertainment and food from the best restaurants in London.
Chefs including Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, Monica Galetti and Michel Roux Jr will all be lending their hand to create special dishes in the Electrolux Taste Theatre.
More than 180 food and drink stalls will be at the show with the finest chocolate and confectionary the finest chocolate, confectionary and seasonal wines adding to the occasion.
Chef Mark Hix, who will be holding a live demonstration, said: “I’m very much looking forward to joining the great chef and restaurant line up at the new Taste of Christmas at Tobacco Dock.”
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, visit www.tasteofchristmas.com or call 0871 230 7132.
- 1 Luxury Canary Wharf flats going for lower rent set by the council
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Isle of Dogs man who murdered teenager at Crossharbour DLR sentenced to 27 years
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Man charged after triple stabbing on night bus in Mile End
- 6 'Grief and queer coming of age' theatre show to be put on for London Horror Festival
- 7 Go-ahead given for 315 more homes in third stage of Blackwall Reach scheme
- 8 Why TfL won't restart the night tube on Jubilee line just yet
- 9 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 10 Man killed after fall from Bow tower block