Last posting dates for Christmas parcels announced
- Credit: Archant
Royal Mail’s Parcelforce Worldwide has announced its last posting dates for Christmas – the dates by which you must post your parcels to guarantee arrival for Christmas Day.
Parcels going to the Republic of Ireland should be sent by Thursday, December 17.
Those being sent abroad to Western Europe, the USA & Canada must be sent by Friday, December 18.
For people using the two-day UK services, the latest posting date is Tuesday, December 22.
People using the Next Day UK services will have until Wednesday, December 23.
You may also want to watch:
Karen Whittingham, of Parcelforce Worldwide, said: “Christmas Eve falls on a Thursday this year and our drivers will be working hard to deliver every parcel in time for Christmas. We encourage customers to send early ahead of our busiest time of year but we’ve announced our last posting dates to help our customers plan ahead for Christmas.”
The last posting dates are a guide only and may be subject to change due to the impact of Covid-19. You can check www.parcelforce.com/christmas for the latest information.
- 1 Politicians join forces on referendum about Tower Hamlets mayor
- 2 Tackling Covid blamed for yet more threats to public services
- 3 Man, 19, stabbed in Stepney Green Park
- 4 Windows smashed in Extinction Rebellion protest at Canary Wharf bank HQ
- 5 Shoppers queue for bread on opening weekend of new Wapping street market
- 6 Cyclist in critical condition after 'serious collision' in Bow
- 7 Jailed: Teenagers who left victim blind in one eye after train stabbing
- 8 Refugee fighting £2,850 claim in lettings agency dispute
- 9 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 10 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting