Circle, District and Met lines weekend Tube services hit
SERVICES on the London Underground are badly disrupted this weekend on the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines, passengers are warned
SERVICES on the London Underground are badly disrupted this weekend on the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines, passengers are warned.
Circle: Suspended altogether both tomorrow and Sunday for track replacement.
Hammersmith & City: Suspended between Edgware Road and Barking both days.
District: Suspended between Tower Hill and Upminster both days for signalling and track work. Replacement buses are laid on from Tower Hill, calling at Aldgate, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bow Road, Bromley-by-Bow and Canning Town. A second bus service runs from Mile End to Stratford, Upton Park, East Ham and Barking. Other buses are running between Barking and Upminster.
You may also want to watch:
Metropolitan: Suspended between Aldgate and Wembley Park all weekend due to line signalling work. Passengers can switch to Jubilee from Baker Street or Chilton line from St Marylebone.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 8 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 9 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 10 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests