Circle, District and Met lines weekend Tube services hit
SERVICES on the London Underground are badly disrupted this weekend on the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines, passengers are warned
SERVICES on the London Underground are badly disrupted this weekend on the Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines, passengers are warned.
Circle: Suspended altogether both tomorrow and Sunday for track replacement.
Hammersmith & City: Suspended between Edgware Road and Barking both days.
District: Suspended between Tower Hill and Upminster both days for signalling and track work. Replacement buses are laid on from Tower Hill, calling at Aldgate, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Mile End, Bow Road, Bromley-by-Bow and Canning Town. A second bus service runs from Mile End to Stratford, Upton Park, East Ham and Barking. Other buses are running between Barking and Upminster.
You may also want to watch:
Metropolitan: Suspended between Aldgate and Wembley Park all weekend due to line signalling work. Passengers can switch to Jubilee from Baker Street or Chilton line from St Marylebone.
- 1 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 2 Leyton Orient reportedly down to final three candidates
- 3 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 4 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 5 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 8 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 9 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 10 Covid-19 mass testing after variant detected in E1 postal area