Cisak called up by Australia again
- Credit: Archant
Brisbane Road number one is set to miss the O’s trip to Hartlepool United on November 15
Leyton Orient look set to be without number one goalkeeper Alex Cisak for the trip to Hartlepool United on November 15 after the Aussie received another international call-up.
It is the third time the 26-year-old has been included in the Socceroos 23-man squad during their FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign.
Cisak will most likely be on the bench as Australia play Kyrgyzstan on November 12 before travelling to Bangladesh for a clash on November 17.
The O’s head coach Ian Hendon used youngster Charlie Grainger the last time his first choice was unavailable and it seems he will get another opportunity again.
You may also want to watch:
Grainger played 90 minutes in a development match against AFC Bournemouth yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon, but couldn’t prevent Orient losing 2-1 at their training ground.
If selected against Hartlepool next month, it will be his third appearance for the east Londoners first team.
- 1 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 4 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 9 Man sentenced for assault on Homerton Hospital nurse
- 10 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park