Colin Munford to leave Media & Communications Manager role at Leyton Orient
- Credit: Archant
Former Archant employee one of many to depart the Brisbane Road club during 2017
Leyton Orient’s Media & Communications Manager Colin Munford will leave the Brisbane Road club after today (Friday).
The former Archant employee confirmed ahead of the final game of the 2016/17 season that he would be moving on.
O’s fixture at Blackpool on May 6 was his last matchday at Orient and today is his last official day at the E10 club.
Munford joins a lengthy list of staff to have departed during 2017 with managers, players as well as full-time staff moving on.
You may also want to watch:
Groundsman Joe Newton departed at the start of April while ex-physio Pete Webb moved in March along with goalkeeper coach Martin Brennan.
Digital Media Officer Charlie Long left at the start of the month and more could follow in the coming weeks.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 5 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 10 Pressure on government to provide laptops for lockdown learning
Munford said via a statement on Twitter: “It has been a tough, but enjoyable two and a half years and I will always be grateful to have been given the opportunity to work at this football club.
“I have met a lot of great people at this club and everyone has and continues to do a great job, but I just felt the need for a new challenge come the end of the season. Up the O’s!”