Community clubs can boost revenue by offering Olympic camping space
Sports Clubs and other community venues could boost their revenue by hosting 2012 Games campers.
Campingninja, who promote themselves as the UK’s largest independent on-line campsite booking website, are looking for spaces for temporary campsites during the Olympics. The space needs to have toilets and showers or space for portable ones.
As hotels gets booked up it is expected that an increasing number will be looking for affordable alternative accommodation for the four weeks of the Olympics and Paralympics.
After requesting a free start-up pack organisations can sign up to rent out camping space
before a profile of individual sites are created on both the Campingninja and Camping At The Games websites.
You may also want to watch:
The website will process all bookings online along with any customer queries.
To find out more or for a start-up pack call on 0118 942 1307, visit www.campingatthegames.com or twitter.com/campingninja
- 1 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 2 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 3 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 4 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 5 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 8 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided