Community clubs can boost revenue by offering Olympic camping space
Sports Clubs and other community venues could boost their revenue by hosting 2012 Games campers.
Campingninja, who promote themselves as the UK’s largest independent on-line campsite booking website, are looking for spaces for temporary campsites during the Olympics. The space needs to have toilets and showers or space for portable ones.
As hotels gets booked up it is expected that an increasing number will be looking for affordable alternative accommodation for the four weeks of the Olympics and Paralympics.
After requesting a free start-up pack organisations can sign up to rent out camping space
before a profile of individual sites are created on both the Campingninja and Camping At The Games websites.
You may also want to watch:
The website will process all bookings online along with any customer queries.
To find out more or for a start-up pack call on 0118 942 1307, visit www.campingatthegames.com or twitter.com/campingninja
- 1 Leyton Orient linked with Omar Beckles, Connor Wood and Paul Smyth
- 2 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 3 Drivers fight Tower Hamlets for years over 'clamping on private land'
- 4 Queen's Birthday Honours: Caterer who gave out free meals gets BEM
- 5 Docklands man pleads guilty to firearms offences
- 6 'Earn while you learn' new degree course for students from any background
- 7 Man 'brandishes gun' in busy Canary Wharf restaurant
- 8 Driver threatened at gunpoint in Bromley-by-Bow carjacking
- 9 Crossharbour scheme for 2,000 new homes on Isle of Dogs is halted
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets