Competition: Win Tony Cottee’s new book!
Ten copies of ‘West Ham: The Inside Story’ are up for grabs
Tony Cottee releases an updated edition of his autobiography – West Ham: The Inside Story – this week and the Advertiser have teamed up with Philip Evans Sports Media for your chance to win one of 10 signed copies.
To be in with a chance of winning the book, focusing on the second half of his playing carreer and his attempted takeover of West Ham in 2006, answer this simple question:
Q) How many goals did Tony Cottee score in his West Ham United career?
Send your answers to us at: Cottee Competition, Sports Desk, Media House, 539 High Road, Ilford, IG1 1UD.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can e-mail your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, address and daytime telephone number.
- 1 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Panel finds gross misconduct proven against Pc arrested on suspicion of drug dealing
- 4 19 arrested and cash seized in East End dawn drug raids
- 5 Police officers save lives in two sperate emergencies on same shift
- 6 Prison sentence increased for 'violent and dangerous' man
- 7 CCTV images released of missing man last seen at Bow Road Station
- 8 Tower hamlets killing: £20,000 reward offered as two men sought for queries
- 9 O’s seeking to end winless run of three games with win over struggling Saddlers
- 10 Man, 19, charged after alleged sexual assaults in Tower Hamlets
The closing date for entries is Monday, November 12 and the sports editor’s decision is final.