Competition: Win Tony Cottee’s new book!
Ten copies of ‘West Ham: The Inside Story’ are up for grabs
Tony Cottee releases an updated edition of his autobiography – West Ham: The Inside Story – this week and the Advertiser have teamed up with Philip Evans Sports Media for your chance to win one of 10 signed copies.
To be in with a chance of winning the book, focusing on the second half of his playing carreer and his attempted takeover of West Ham in 2006, answer this simple question:
Q) How many goals did Tony Cottee score in his West Ham United career?
Send your answers to us at: Cottee Competition, Sports Desk, Media House, 539 High Road, Ilford, IG1 1UD.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can e-mail your entries to email@example.com
Please include your name, address and daytime telephone number.
- 1 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns
- 2 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 5 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 6 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Streets around proposed Chinese embassy building could be renamed after persecuted Muslims
- 9 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 10 Police raid cannabis factory near Liverpool Street station: 2 arrests
The closing date for entries is Monday, November 12 and the sports editor’s decision is final.