Concerns over missing Essex schoolgirl Tianna Lloyd Williams, 15, who has links to east London
- Credit: Archant
Police are concerned about the welfare of a missing schoolgirl who has links to east London.
Tianna Lloyd Williams, 15, from Tiptree, Essex, was last seen on Wednesday at around 5.15pm.
She was wearing a grey hooded top over a grey t-shirt, khaki and black trousers with grey Adidas flux trainers when she sent missing.
Tianna also has links to Harlow and often travels by train.
She is 5ft 9ins tall and has very long brown braided hair.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who spots Tianna, or has any information about where she is, is asked to contact us on 101 quoting incident 868 of January 3.
- 1 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 2 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 3 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 4 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 5 Police hunt after stabbing in Cable Street: One man hurt
- 6 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 7 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
- 8 Council fined for Alexia Walenkaki's playground death in Mile End and says sorry to family
- 9 Leyton Orient boss is expecting more transfer movement in the window
- 10 Ethnic communities not taking up Covid jabs, Tower Hamlets Mayor warns