Orient agree new deals with key figures at the club
- Credit: Archant
Martin Ling, Ross Embleton, Danny Webb, Ketan Patel and Steve Foster have all agreed contracts until the summer of 2020
Leyton Orient have continued planning for the future by agreeing two-year deals with several key figures at the club.
Director of football Martin Ling has agreed a new contract until the end of the 2019/20 season.
In addition to Ling, assistant Ross Embleton has extended his stay at Brisbane Road until the summer of 2020.
Danny Webb, who managed Orient towards the end of the 2016/17 campaign, has also agreed a new two-year deal.
You may also want to watch:
Webb’s role has changed slightly as he will now be a development coach at the club while working in the first-team set-up.
Finally chief scout Steve Foster and physio Ketan Patel have both signed new contracts to keep them in E10 for another two years.
- 1 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 2 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 5 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 6 Disgraceful management of the pandemic
- 7 Leyton Orient seal late victory over Morecambe
- 8 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 9 Leyton Orient boss Embleton expecting more movement in the transfer window
- 10 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
All of the aforementioned figures now have deals which reflect the length of head coach Justin Edinburgh’s contract.
When Edinburgh was appointed on November 29 2017, he agreed a two-and-a-half year deal.
Edinburgh, Ling, Embleton, Webb, Foster and Patel are all now contracted to the O’s until the summer of 2020.