Cooncern for 12-year-old girl missing from Limehouse
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned after a 12-year-old girl went missing at the weekend. Fahima Begum from Limehouse had been staying with friends nearby on Friday and Saturday but did not come home as arranged afterwards. Fahima has only recently
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned after a 12-year-old girl went missing at the weekend.
Fahima Begum from Limehouse had been staying with friends nearby on Friday and Saturday but did not come home as arranged afterwards.
Fahima has only recently come to live in London and is originally from Bradford.
Police say she is confident for her age and can sometimes appear to be older.
You may also want to watch:
She is Asian, around 5ft 4ins tall, of slight build and was last seen wearing a grey top, blue jeans and dark boots and a long grey scarf.
There was a possible sighting of Fahima near to the Boleyn Cinema in Forest Gate on 14 February in the early evening but she has not been seen since.
- 1 Man, 20, found fighting for life at illegal rave in Bow
- 2 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 3 Fire breaks out in flat near New Providence Wharf tower block
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 Battle lost to save historic Whitechapel bell foundry
- 6 Trains being tested on Crossrail's Elizabeth line up to four an hour
- 7 South Africa and Indian Covid variants found in Shoreditch and Dalston
- 8 Dog festival gets go-ahead for Isle of Dogs, of all places
- 9 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 10 Kenny Jackett emerges as odds-on favourite for Leyton Orient job
Det Insp Stewart Garrick, Tower Hamlets CID said: "I am extremely concerned for the safety of this young girl and appeal for anyone who has seen her, or knows where she is, to contact the Limehouse Police Station on 020 7275 4549.
"She is extremely vulnerable and we need to find her quickly and make sure she's safe.