Cooncern for 12-year-old girl missing from Limehouse
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned after a 12-year-old girl went missing at the weekend. Fahima Begum from Limehouse had been staying with friends nearby on Friday and Saturday but did not come home as arranged afterwards. Fahima has only recently
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned after a 12-year-old girl went missing at the weekend.
Fahima Begum from Limehouse had been staying with friends nearby on Friday and Saturday but did not come home as arranged afterwards.
Fahima has only recently come to live in London and is originally from Bradford.
Police say she is confident for her age and can sometimes appear to be older.
You may also want to watch:
She is Asian, around 5ft 4ins tall, of slight build and was last seen wearing a grey top, blue jeans and dark boots and a long grey scarf.
There was a possible sighting of Fahima near to the Boleyn Cinema in Forest Gate on 14 February in the early evening but she has not been seen since.
- 1 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 4 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
- 5 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 6 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 7 'I can save the planet with my seaweed' scientist in east London claims
- 8 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 9 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 10 Gun seized after woman tells police she was threatened in Whitechapel
Det Insp Stewart Garrick, Tower Hamlets CID said: "I am extremely concerned for the safety of this young girl and appeal for anyone who has seen her, or knows where she is, to contact the Limehouse Police Station on 020 7275 4549.
"She is extremely vulnerable and we need to find her quickly and make sure she's safe.