Cop release e-fit of Bethnal Green robbery suspect
DETECTIVES investigating a robbery in Bethnal Green have released an e-fit image of one of the suspects. During the attack in Club Row around 10.40pm on Friday, April 30, the 16-year-old victim was punched several times in the face and threatened with a k
DETECTIVES investigating a robbery in Bethnal Green have released an e-fit image of one of the suspects.
During the attack in Club Row around 10.40pm on Friday, April 30, the 16-year-old victim was punched several times in the face and threatened with a knife by two boys before they ran off towards Redchurch Street.
The suspect in the e-fit is described as black, around 16, of slim build, with very short hair with lines shaved into it.
He had a two inch scar across his right eyebrow and a small amount of hair under his lower lip. He was wearing a brown puffa jacket and blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
The other suspect is described as black around 16, of slim build, and was wearing a black puffa jacket and black combat trousers. He had short hair with a goatee beard.
Police are appealing for anyone with information to contact Det Con Christina Jessah in the robbery squad on 020 8217 4162 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Cops break Covid-19 rules to have haircuts at Bethnal Green police station
- 2 Murder arrest after woman stabbed to death in Whitechapel this morning
- 3 Lovely Day for Aldgate School picked to sing on Billy Ocean's new single
- 4 Police e-fit expert retiring after 15 years at Bethnal Green
- 5 Fury as family homes vanish when Isle of Dogs landlord converts to bedsits
- 6 Covid hero who did charity walk in Bow aged 100 now has vaccine
- 7 Man sentenced after teenage boy groomed on Snapchat to sell heroin
- 8 Two men arrested after police officers assaulted in Limehouse rave
- 9 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 10 'Racist consultation' protest rejected on Tower Hamlets street closures as Labour sticks to its manifesto
Witnesses can also email firstname.lastname@example.org