Cops use street theatre down The Roman’ to boot out street yobs
COPS using street theatre to get rid of yobs from the street began their blitz’ on Saturday to boot liquor louts out of one of East London’s famous markets. They are going all out reclaim’ the busy Roman Road, which has seen better days
COPS using street theatre to get rid of yobs from the street began their new weapon’ with a blitz’ on Saturday to boot liquor louts out of one of East London’s famous markets.
They are going all out reclaim’ the busy Roman Road, a narrow shopping mile in Bow that has seen better days.
The police together with Tower Hamlets council brought in reinforcements from Arc Theatre who staged rolling performances with the theme of anti-social behaviour and its effect on different age groups.
While that was going on, officers from the Met along with council staff were urging shoppers and residents to take back control’ of their neighbourhood (pictured).
You may also want to watch:
Shoppers were being urged to shop’ yobs on the council’s 24-hour free hotline: 0800-9175918.
- 1 The Queen lends her name to Royal London’s emergency Covid wards
- 2 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 3 Airbnb house party violence leaves police officer with broken finger
- 4 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 5 Death of woman, 75, in Mile End fire could have been avoided
- 6 'We need laptops for lockdown children to learn from home’ Tower Hamlets mayor urges
- 7 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 8 Have you seen this 52-year-old man missing from Ilford?
- 9 How seaweed can help save the planet, east London inventor reveals
- 10 Surplus DLR land released at Bow for new housing to tackle homes shortage