Cops use street theatre down The Roman’ to boot out street yobs
COPS using street theatre to get rid of yobs from the street began their blitz’ on Saturday to boot liquor louts out of one of East London’s famous markets. They are going all out reclaim’ the busy Roman Road, which has seen better days
COPS using street theatre to get rid of yobs from the street began their new weapon’ with a blitz’ on Saturday to boot liquor louts out of one of East London’s famous markets.
They are going all out reclaim’ the busy Roman Road, a narrow shopping mile in Bow that has seen better days.
The police together with Tower Hamlets council brought in reinforcements from Arc Theatre who staged rolling performances with the theme of anti-social behaviour and its effect on different age groups.
While that was going on, officers from the Met along with council staff were urging shoppers and residents to take back control’ of their neighbourhood (pictured).
You may also want to watch:
Shoppers were being urged to shop’ yobs on the council’s 24-hour free hotline: 0800-9175918.
- 1 Man who stabbed teen at Crossharbour station found guilty of murder
- 2 Man in 30s dies after Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 3 Police patrols to increase after fatal Isle of Dogs stabbing
- 4 Police officer sacked after criminal conviction
- 5 Concern growing for man last seen at Bow Road station
- 6 Authorities urged to act against 'terrifying' Isle of Dogs car races
- 7 Sentencing of arms dealers set for one year after Isle of Dogs raid
- 8 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 9 Two men arrested in connection with Shadwell double stabbing
- 10 Man found with stab injuries in Stepney