Cops use street theatre down The Roman’ to boot out street yobs
COPS using street theatre to get rid of yobs from the street began their blitz’ on Saturday to boot liquor louts out of one of East London’s famous markets. They are going all out reclaim’ the busy Roman Road, which has seen better days
COPS using street theatre to get rid of yobs from the street began their new weapon’ with a blitz’ on Saturday to boot liquor louts out of one of East London’s famous markets.
They are going all out reclaim’ the busy Roman Road, a narrow shopping mile in Bow that has seen better days.
The police together with Tower Hamlets council brought in reinforcements from Arc Theatre who staged rolling performances with the theme of anti-social behaviour and its effect on different age groups.
While that was going on, officers from the Met along with council staff were urging shoppers and residents to take back control’ of their neighbourhood (pictured).
You may also want to watch:
Shoppers were being urged to shop’ yobs on the council’s 24-hour free hotline: 0800-9175918.
- 1 Police bid to trace man in connection with Tube station sex assault
- 2 Jailed: Bethnal Green man who tried to buy hand grenade to use on police
- 3 'We need more Covid vaccines,' Tower Hamlets mayor warns
- 4 Rabina Khan: What we must do five years on from Brexit referendum
- 5 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 6 Tributes paid after Tower Hamlets councillor dies at 40
- 7 Trial date set for MP Apsana Begum charged with 'housing fraud'
- 8 Unmesh Desai: 'Councillor's sudden death leaves huge void'
- 9 Friends of John Pierce compiling 'book of memories' for his family
- 10 Tower Hamlets youth worker on lack of funding for vital services