London Craft Beer Festival to take over Wapping’s Tobacco Dock for the weekend
- Credit: Archant
A craft beer festival is being held in Wapping for the first time.
The London Craft Beer Festival has been running for six years, and this year, will be held at Wapping’s Tobacco Dock warehouse.
Sixty-five international brewers will be showcasing their products alongside food stalls and live DJ sets.
Festivalgoers will sample an unlimited number of 100ml tasters, with 100 types of beer to choose from.
Hercules and Love Affair, Everything Everything, Two Door Cinema Club and Toddla T will be among the artists soundtracking the festival, and there’ll be food stalls to soak up the hops.
You may also want to watch:
There are also fringe events happening across the city in the days preceeding and during the festival.
The festival begins on Friday. Day tickets for Friday and Saturday are valid from 11.30am until 4.30pm, while evening tickets cover 6-11pm. Sunday’s ticket covers 12-5pm.
- 1 Two in five people in Tower Hamlets may have had Covid-19
- 2 Teenager found dead in Victoria Park
- 3 Driver arrested after police 'drugs patrol' stops car in Whitechapel
- 4 'Laptop bonanza' for schoolchildren in Poplar to help survive lockdown gloom
- 5 Students in rent strike over Queen Mary's campus staying open during Covid emergency
- 6 Leyton Orient sign Dan Kemp on a permanent deal from West Ham United
- 7 Post deliveries in east London hit by Covid crisis among Royal Mail staff
- 8 That's so raven: Everything you need to know about the guardians of the Tower
- 9 500 deaf children wait to see if their education needs will be cut by Tower Hamlets Council
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Tower Hamlets parents and children soars
To buy tickets and see the full list of fringe events, visit londoncraftbeerfestival.co.uk.